[theme-reviewers] Theme bundle requirement files

Anurag Rathore anurag at znetlive.com
Sat May 10 04:17:44 UTC 2014

Hi

I want to list theme on WordPress theme directory. My theme bundle has following structure:

1.       Theme folder

2.       Theme data in XML format

3.       Documentation

Please let me know if anything else is required for listing. Our theme is using css3 framework, so it is not compatible on IE 7. But it is compatible with latest version of standard browsers. Is it fine?

Best regards,
Anurag Rathore
Sr Software Developer
Google+<https://plus.google.com/115593193593005027004> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/znetcorp> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/ZNetLive_Host>
Dedicated Servers<https://www.znetlive.com/dedicated-server-hosting/> | VPS<https://www.znetlive.com/vps-hosting/> | Reseller Hosting<https://www.znetlive.com/resellerhosting> | Shared Hosting<https://www.znetlive.com/shared-hosting> | Domain<https://www.znetlive.com/buy-domains/> | SSL<https://www.znetlive.com/ssl-certificates>
NEW : ZOOM Dedicated Servers<https://www.znetlive.com/dedicated-servers/> - Own a dedicated server at the price of VPS.