[theme-reviewers] Common mistakes by theme developers

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 18:05:48 UTC 2014

I like the idea of helping theme authors learn more and do better,
especially through educational articles and helpful commentary within
reviews but your article seems for the most part to be just your
interpretation of the current guidelines. Which I find interesting, but do
not necessarily agree 100% with, for example in point 1, "Themes must not
generate any JavaScript errors" should simply be "Themes must not generate
any (code) errors" not just JavaScript but possibly more importantly PHP,

It may server a better purpose to simply link to each guideline you see as
being over-looked or not correctly applied in past reviews as points of
discussion ... just some thoughts.

Edward Caissie
aka Cais.