[theme-reviewers] Themes Directory Tag Filter

Daniel Klose info at daniel-klose.com
Sat Mar 8 23:28:47 UTC 2014

Hi,
I found the Themes Directory Tag Filter always very useful, but what was always very much bothering me, was the subject category. It currently states:
Holiday
Photoblogging
Seasonal

I believe that you have way bigger plans for this thing anyways, but can't we as a very quick improvement just add a list of subjects that are actually relevant to the real world of 2014 WordPress Themes? Here is a quick list with suggestions:
Personal Blog
Magazine
Portfolio
Photography
Film and TV
Business
Travel
Technology
Political
Charity
Nightlife
Events
Restaurants & Cafes
Music / Bands / DJs
Wedding
WooCommerce
Miscellaneous

I'm pretty sure there are better ways to organize the Themes Directory and that you are probably working on some sort of real Marketplace-ish directory. Still, I hope the Tag Filter can receive a quick "first aid" help until the proper solution is in place.
Let me know if I can help!

Thanks,
Daniel
---