[theme-reviewers] How to request "grandfathered" exception to WP 3.9 Theme guidelines?

Emil Uzelac emil at uzelac.me
Thu Mar 6 21:52:43 UTC 2014

While I won't argue either or... Let's not drive in reverse here.

We already went over this on several occasions and pretty much all* authors
responded in a very positive manner and moved or removed what falls into
plugin-territory.

Making more exceptions is fine, however the time-frame should not be
measured in months
at least not for the updates without required changes.