[theme-reviewers] How to request "grandfathered" exception to WP 3.9 Theme guidelines?

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Thu Mar 6 19:20:54 UTC 2014

Where was this discussion weeks ago,when we posted it to Make/Themes?

This change will not "break" users' sites, and there's nothing that says
that developers of current Themes can't propose a migration path to reach
compliance. That's the way we've handled such things in the past, and I see
no reason that we can't do the same thing here.