[theme-reviewers] Theme Names

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Thu Jun 26 18:50:16 UTC 2014

But my point is that such a guideline is demonstrably implausible, because,
if applied to the current set of hosted Themes, would result in almost
every single one failing. Thus, the likelihood of *future* Themes failing
the Guideline would be expected to be commensurate.

Also: what dictionary? Just English dictionaries? What about dictionaries
of other languages? What about dead languages?