[theme-reviewers] Theme Update Preview

Ronnel Angelo ronnel.angelo at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 12:09:58 UTC 2014

Your previous version uses the variable *$ImageUrl* which stores the path
to images.jpg. Your latest version still uses the same variable. I'm
guessing that your theme stores settings on the database upon initial
activation. Themes shouldn't do that unless options are explicitly saved by
the user. You can use a different variable on your next update ( ex.
*$ImageUrl1* ) but make sure the theme doesn't save settings on the
database automatically.