[theme-reviewers] specialty themes, theme options that are only used if plugins are installed

carolina poena myazalea at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 11 04:59:12 UTC 2014

 Should this theme be suspended?

My review is in this ticket: https://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/18824
and when I run the older, currently live theme, -this version: https://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/12392
I'm receiving 23 errors only on the admin page of the theme and it doesn't display the latest post.

Similar themes from the same theme author: https://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/18825
https://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/18826

Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 23:58:46 -0500
From: emil at uzelac.me
To: theme-reviewers at lists.wordpress.org
Subject:  [theme-reviewers] specialty themes, theme options that are only used if plugins are installed

This is not a specialty Theme. What falls under the plugin territory should be noted and required to be either removed or moved into a companion plugin. We do not based exceptions on how old the Theme is. Rules are equal for all.