[theme-reviewers] accessibility-ready and suspensions

Joe Dolson design at joedolson.com
Mon Jun 9 15:43:16 UTC 2014

On the Accessibility P2 group, we're starting to get occasional complaints
about themes that have the 'accessibility-ready' tag but aren't really
accessible. This is directly caused by the fact that at various points
themes have had the tag added without being reviewed.

Is it possible to suspend themes that use the accessibility-ready tag
without a review and approval?

If so, I'd like to have the following themes suspending pending updates to
either fix their accessibility or remove the accessibility-ready tag:

Ward: http://wordpress.org/themes/ward
NuvioElement Orange: http://wordpress.org/themes/nuvioelement-orange
NuvioFutureMag Red: http://wordpress.org/themes/nuviofuturemag-red
Madeini: http://wordpress.org/themes/madeini
Infinite: http://wordpress.org/themes/infinite

Ward has had the review, but it took place after the theme went live and
has not been updated; Infinite has recently uploaded an update that removes
the tag, but it hasn't been approved yet.

Best,
Joe

--
Joseph Dolson