[theme-reviewers] 2 months and still counting !!

FasterThemes support at fasterthemes.com
Wed Jul 30 23:40:26 UTC 2014

Hi Emil/Chip,

This is regarding
https://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/18948  ticket.

I submitted this theme 2 months ago !

It took a few days in initial review after 2 weeks or so waiting (that's
fine).

Then when the time came to went this theme LIVE, our admin, Justin shared a
few feedback points. I fixed those feedback points and instead of final
check and pushing the theme to LIVE, it was assigned to the original
reviewer @salsaturation , 8 days ago.

I'm sure, once he approves (he'll surely as reported issues were very
simple like adding license etc), the theme will have to wait another 2-3
weeks to reach top of
https://themes.trac.wordpress.org/report/24 list !

Hence in total, I'll have to wait for 3 months since beginning which I
think is too long a waiting period.

Can you please look into this ? Because I'm sure there is something which
is missing here.

Thanks.