[theme-reviewers] Theme Author has copied our theme

Michael Hebenstreit michael at mhthemes.com
Sun Jul 27 07:43:25 UTC 2014

Hi Emil,

thanks a lot for taking care of that.

We don’t have problems if people get inspiration of other peoples work, like this example:

https://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/19188

It’s also very similar, but the author at least took the time to add his own design elements.

But what the other author did was just stealing. He even used post titles from our theme demo in his screenshot. That is just miserable…and in the end really sad. :-(

Have a nice sunday.

Regards,
Michael