[theme-reviewers] Frequent Updates

Bryan Hadaway bhadaway at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 02:08:12 UTC 2014

Instead of just putting a cap on for everyone, a better approach would be a
case-by-case basis where if it appears updates are being abused to game the
system, THAT developer should receive a warning.

In fact, too often we are punishing everyone for a few things only some
have done "wrong".

I'd prefer a 3-strike warning system and then a ban for abuse (of any kind)
instead of casting a wide net for everyone whenever something like this
happens.

1. We all make mistakes.
2. We don't all make the same mistakes.
3. We should receive warnings for our own mistakes, not everyone be
punished for all mistakes made in the system.