[theme-reviewers] Frequent Updates

Jose Castaneda jomcastaneda at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 23:37:30 UTC 2014

Makes sense. Especially if it's just simple things like changing the
formatting or changing a single word in the readme file.

If you are using versioning it should be easy to do anyway. There is no
reason to use the repo as your version system.

So, now, I have to ask how would we handle these situations? Do we simply
skip the ticket(s) or make a note in-ticket with a statement?