[theme-reviewers] Failed Theme Unit Test

Styled Themes social at styledthemes.com
Thu Jul 24 20:13:19 UTC 2014

This seems to happen a lot for me, but downloading the xml theme unit test
file, I get a ton of failed imports notices that are:

-          Failed to import post tag

-          Failed to import

-          Menu item skipped due to invalid menu slug: testing-menu

-          Menu item skipped due to invalid menu slug: short

-          Menu item skipped due to invalid menu slug: all-pages

This seems to happen a lot and thinking there needs to be a theme test unit
for the theme test unit :P

Anyway, I am putting together another theme to upload but I need a fully
working theme test.

Best Regards,

André