[theme-reviewers] Crappy review

Tom wptr at edge22.com
Thu Jul 24 01:27:29 UTC 2014

Sorry about that – thanks for the info.

From: theme-reviewers [mailto:theme-reviewers-bounces at lists.wordpress.org] On Behalf Of Chip Bennett
Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2014 6:25 PM
To: Discussion list for WordPress theme reviewers.
Subject: Re: [theme-reviewers] Crappy review

Unfortunately, this really isn't the appropriate venue for Theme Ratings/Reviews. We have no control over that process.

You might try the wp-forums mail-list, but more than likely, they'll tell you that unless it's obviously abusive/spammy or otherwise against the WPORG TOS, they don't/won't do anything about it.