[theme-reviewers] Crappy review

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Thu Jul 24 01:25:09 UTC 2014

Unfortunately, this really isn't the appropriate venue for Theme
Ratings/Reviews. We have no control over that process.

You might try the wp-forums mail-list, but more than likely, they'll tell
you that unless it's obviously abusive/spammy or otherwise against the
WPORG TOS, they don't/won't do anything about it.