[theme-reviewers] Theme Names

Srikanth Koneru tskk79 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 16:04:25 UTC 2014

There is already a rule :

Themes are *not* to use Theme author/developer credit text in their name.
For example *AwesomeSauce by John Q. Developer* (makes for a much better
credit link); or, *SEO/SPAM-seeded text*, such as: *AwesomeSauce by Awesome
Free WP Themes*.

Simplifying it :

Themes are *not* to use Theme author/developer credit text in their name
or, *SEO/SPAM-seeded text*