[theme-reviewers] Contribution days

Emil Uzelac emil at uzelac.me
Mon Jul 14 18:05:03 UTC 2014

No idea is crazy! Anything we can do to improve is good and appreciated.

Time is not always on our side, but if it was "I" would make a short video
review followed by slide presentation or equivalent.

Video would include the basic steps and what to look for while doing a
review.

This can also be just in a written form as well :)