[theme-reviewers] A couple of doubts about the "Make" theme and what's allowed

Jose Castaneda jomcastaneda at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 11:30:17 UTC 2014

The text is fine, it's generally custom CSS, scripts that are considered
plugin territory. As long as they are validating/escaping properly. It's
much like the arbitrary text other themes have to house text to describe
"services" and what not. The only difference is the location.

I want to say the byline may be because it is also a .com theme but I'd
rather not jump the gun on that one.