[theme-reviewers] Theme reviewing

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Mon Jul 7 17:14:06 UTC 2014

I would say that it is acceptable to have one account for your "company"
and a separate one for each person at that company... as long as they don't
start being sock-puppets, then that's fine.

For example, having your employees leave your theme a number of good
reviews and hoping we don't notice is probably a bad idea (as we most
certainly will notice). Similarly, having one employee post a support
question and another one post the answer isn't really very smart either.

There's nothing wrong with having a separation of accounts... as long as
you're not trying to mislead or trick people. That's when we notice the
oddity of the situation, and that's when the mods start to exercise those
mad ban-skills that they have perfected over the years.

Act right, and you get treated right. Act badly, and you get treated badly.

-Otto