[theme-reviewers] Suggestion !

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Fri Jul 4 09:52:55 UTC 2014

The approval queue is not processed in batch for New Themes. Theme Updates
are pushed live in bulk, but New Themes are checked individually. Generally
speaking, I spend about an hour a day going through the approval queue and
the assigned Theme queue. That there is a backlog is because it's only me
and Emil processing that queue.

My goal is an hour a day for TRT admin duties. But I work 100-110 hours
every two weeks, on travel, 10 days on the road, 4 days home, where I'm
working 10-12 hour days. By the time I've Skyped with my family and gotten
dinner, I'm doing the best I can to fit in even an hour a day for TRT
duties. And when I'm home for those 4 days (like right now), I spend that
time with family.

I know Emil is equally as busy. So please, just be patient.