[theme-reviewers] Wrong action taken by the theme reviewer

support at fasterthemes.com support at fasterthemes.com
Tue Jul 1 11:54:43 UTC 2014

Hi Team.

This is regarding https://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/19331 ticket.

Instead of suggesting the feedbacks, reviewer did the following :

1. Resolution set to not-approved
2. Status changed from reviewing to closed

He mentioned the errors which I couldn't replicate here, at my end.

Anyways, now we've removed the control of home page settings from widget
and added a section for the same in THEMES option.

https://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/19571  is the ticket.

As this theme has been pending for more than 15 days, I request an
experienced reviewer to look into this.

The last reviewer ( @lakipatel ) seemed to be very new with no
experience. No offense meant. Just a request.

Thank You.

Regards,
FasterThemes Team