[theme-reviewers] Question: Someone Want to Take Benefit From a'Top Reviewer of the Month'.

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Wed Jan 29 20:29:15 UTC 2014

Well one of those issues we can address immediately: nobody should be
assigning multiple tickets at a time. Assign one ticket at a time, and post
(full) review comments, before moving on to another ticket.

If it appears that anyone is attempting to game the system by hogging
tickets for new Themes - at the sole discretion of the admins (and Otto,
who isn't exactly known to deal with such things with kid gloves) - we will
handle such gaming appropriately.