[theme-reviewers] Question: Someone Want to Take Benefit From a 'Top Reviewer of the Month'.

Christine Rondeau christine at bluelimemedia.com
Wed Jan 29 15:56:23 UTC 2014

I remember the theme discussion at the community summit, one of the
suggestion for the theme section of the WP.org was to modify the design and
use the wordpress.com display instead with loads of great visuals.

Many things were suggested that day ( it was awesome ) and I'm sure that
there were other options that were favoured, but I still think that
rethinking the theme landing page with a better more visual design would be
nice.

Christine Rondeau
Bluelime Media
www.bluelimemedia.com