[theme-reviewers] Question: Someone Want to Take Benefit From a 'Top Reviewer of the Month'.

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Wed Jan 29 14:16:01 UTC 2014

On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 8:12 AM, Chip Bennett <chip at chipbennett.net> wrote:
> IMHO, as long as the relationship is disclosed, there's nothing wrong with
> it.

Yeah. I'm not as forgiving as Chip.

If you tell me who they are, then I will happily ban them from our
systems, permanently.

Or, if you want to be a bit more subtle about it, you can tell them
that I said exactly the above and that they should damn well stop it.

If there is any financial transaction of any kind to get any seeming
benefits on WordPress.org, then I will *end* it. Understood? This is
not a pay-to-win system.