[theme-reviewers] Use On unlimited Domains

Rohit Tripathi rohitink at live.com
Sun Jan 26 18:20:19 UTC 2014

I understand the issue very well now. I will take care about these things, in the future.
:)

Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 13:19:07 -0500
From: chip at chipbennett.net
To: theme-reviewers at lists.wordpress.org
Subject: Re: [theme-reviewers] Use On unlimited Domains

Usually, a good way to clarify is to have a feature comparison table.
But in this case specifically, *all* of the other bullet points apply *only* to the commercial version, which is why it is likely to be confusing/misleading on the "use on unlimited domains" bullet point.