[theme-reviewers] Use On unlimited Domains

Rohit Tripathi rohitink at live.com
Sun Jan 26 18:08:06 UTC 2014

Hello Fellow Reviewers,
Recently, one ticket of mine was re-opened, and the author was asked to remove "Use on Unlimited Domains" from the list of Features. I am Referring to this Page.
I really did not understand that. Why is this an issue? The condition is not violating GPL in any way. In fact, it conforms with it.
If someone could explain this me, it would help me with reviews, as i see this on many upsell themes.
Regards,Rohit TripathiAdministratorInkhive.com