[theme-reviewers] Option to create child theme from theme option

emin ozlem eminozlem at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 21:03:32 UTC 2014

Basically the user will select how they want the posts to be displayed on
that particular page lets say from select boxes or appropriate inputs like
so;

I want to create a page template that displays <input>30</input> posts from
date </select>  etc. you get the idea.

Essentially it'll just save the wanted query params in an option, and load
them in "page.php" if chosen. Thats about it. No different than manually
creating page-custom.php and writing in the query params by manually.

Does that sound OK ? It'd make it whole lot easier, and would save the
trouble of updating every page-* template file one by one, in case of a
markup change.