[theme-reviewers] version number

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Fri Jan 10 13:49:17 UTC 2014

Looks like the uploader is seeing a current version of 1.*54*. Trac sees 54
as greater than either 5 or 6, so 1.5.5 and 1.6.x will both be seen as
smaller than 1.54.

So you'll need to use a version of at least 1.*55*.

It's up to you, but it might be cleaner to bump to 2.0.0, and correct your
versioning from there forward.