[theme-reviewers] An opportunity with ThemeForest and CodeCanyon

Japheth Thomson japh at envato.com
Thu Feb 20 01:23:59 UTC 2014

Hey everyone,

Thanks to the list admins for granting me permission to share this info
with you, I'd like to let you all know about some opportunities at
ThemeForest and CodeCanyon.

We're currently looking to expand our review teams! We're specifically
looking for WordPress and PHP gurus who also have familiarity with other
platforms and an eye for detail.

You can view the actual job ads that contain more information here:
http://enva.to/wptrt

You're also more than welcome to contact me with any questions.

Thanks for your time!

Cheers,
Japh

--