[theme-reviewers] Continued Theme Review

ethan anwar ethananwar at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 11 18:39:45 UTC 2014

Hi!

I reviewed a couple of themes that I eventually approved. Having found a few other issues, Chip Bennett reopened 2 of them. The theme developers uploaded new versions with the fixes but I don't know what I should do next. Do I continue with the theme review and check if they fixed all the issues Chip mentioned (and approve them again if they did) or does Chip take it from here?

These are the themes in question:
https://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/15970
https://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/15946

Sorry to bother you guys over this small matter but I don't wanna step on anyone's toes :D

Kay