[theme-reviewers] Theme promotion in dashboard

Zulfikar Nore zulfikarnore at live.com
Mon Feb 10 20:16:01 UTC 2014

If any promotion is to continue to be allowed then I hope that those with the power to make the decision keep it confined to the upsel of the currently installed theme and nothing else. Any other business outside the current theme belongs on our own websites/online shops and our marketing skills.

As it has been stated many times - the end user's Admin area is not a billboard - lets respect that.

Further more, the stance that WordPress.org space is not open to advertisement should be extended to the WordPress Admin area, and that should hold true to both Themes and Plugins alike.

+1 to what Chip wrote.