[theme-reviewers] Theme promotion in dashboard

Zulfikar Nore zulfikarnore at live.com
Mon Feb 10 19:35:46 UTC 2014

If I can thrown in my two cents....sorry and a half!

Cent 1 - I totally oppose the use of the end user's Admin area for any promotion! Theme url is sufficient for any Author.
Cent 2 - That screenshot IMHO, is taking the piss! Seriously why?

And a half a cent to sum it up - Lets not invade the end user's private domain! Its their site, their admin, their hosting resources - they have your lite version so let them decide if they want the Pro version. No need to shove ten other of your themes up their face!