[theme-reviewers] Theme promotion in dashboard

Rohit Tripathi rohitink at live.com
Mon Feb 10 17:45:28 UTC 2014

Correct. If the Advertising is Appropriate and un-spammy in nature. It should be allowed.

Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 18:42:11 +0100
From: support at codeinwp.com
To: theme-reviewers at lists.wordpress.org
Subject: Re: [theme-reviewers] Theme promotion in dashboard

I am a theme author and  I think that promoting the theme in the theme options tab is enough. If you don't have that or you have the options in customizer then a promotional tab under appearance for the pro version it's ok.

What I don't agree at all is adding lots of options in the theme options section and say : Available in the PRO version, it's the most annoying thing from the one listed above, here is an example : http://awesomescreenshot.com/0b72bxxtf8