[theme-reviewers] Theme Author Posts Visible only to himself

Rohit Tripathi rohitink at live.com
Sun Feb 9 04:53:52 UTC 2014

This might be a little irrelevant to this mailing list. But, i guess this is something the theme authors would be better aware of that than the forums.
The thing is I am posting replies to topics in the support forum of one of my themes. And then I mark the topic as resolved.
But, my post is not visible. It gets [Resolved] prefixed to its name. But, my post is not visible to the world. I can see it though, But others can not.
E.g. https://wordpress.org/support/topic/important-sidebar-question
Anyone else, also facing or aware of this issue?