[theme-reviewers] Twitter facebook links within theme options.

Christine Rondeau christine at bluelimemedia.com
Fri Feb 7 18:56:43 UTC 2014

It is and themes cannot incorporate social media sharing tools allowing the
user to set them up. Those should be done via a plugin.

But if you are a developer and want to have a page that says, hey, like my
theme, you may want to follow me on twitter, than that's ok.

Then there's the fine line of doing it nicely once and not go all spammy
and put links everywhere.

That's how I understand it.

Christine Rondeau
Bluelime Media