[theme-reviewers] Help tab in themes page

rabin shrestha sun_ravi90 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 6 15:08:37 UTC 2014

One of the theme that I was reviewing was doing so. So if they wanted that then we can let them do so. Am I right? Thanks for the input Chip :)

On Thursday, February 6, 2014 7:49 PM, Chip Bennett <chip at chipbennett.net> wrote:

You can hook into the contextual help for the Theme-defined settings page. I don't see any reason, need, or benefit of hooking into the contextual help for themes.php directly.

Hi,