[theme-reviewers] Team reps

Rohit Tripathi rohitink at live.com
Mon Feb 3 13:37:00 UTC 2014

Srikanth Has been around for a Long time. I'd Vote for him.

Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2014 05:33:38 -0800
From: jomcastaneda at gmail.com
To: theme-reviewers at lists.wordpress.org
Subject: [theme-reviewers] Team reps

So, I went to check the make.wordpress.org site today and saw that Emil, Esmi, and Srikanth ( tskk ) all would like me to be the representative for the theme review team.

I am extremely honored and super flattered.
So with that being said, any and all theme reviewers, please cast your vote ( if you haven't already ) not only for the primary but secondary role. Help out Emil and Chip by taking their place. :)

http://make.wordpress.org/themes/2014/01/28/time-for-a-new-team-rep/