[theme-reviewers] Our first meeting

Jose Castaneda jomcastaneda at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 06:43:28 UTC 2014

So as some of you know I would love to have weekly meetings, and it's
slowly getting there. The fact that some people showed up was awesome. It
showed me that not just I would like this to be a thing for the team.

If you're interested in reading the logs, here is the link:
http://irclogs.wordpress.org/chanlog.php?channel=wordpress-themes&day=2014-08-19&sort=asc#m105561

Simple, just got a little bit of feedback as to the scope of the meetings
and the basic structure. One topic a week seems to work best for us and
would love to see more of you give your input. Seriously it does matter.
The more feedback the better we can understand where we all stand on key
items.

As for our next meeting: Tuesday August 2 1900UTC I would love to hear
about what you think makes for a key/trusted reviewer. We first need to
define that role so please, please show up with your input or let us know
somehow. Yes, there is a reason for that. It's been mentioned but not much
else has been done about it. We need to change that.

Also since this will be the first meeting of the month, I would love to
hear what themes you thought were pretty awesome as you reviewed themes
throughout the last month both code-wise and design. If you want to know
mine, you'll have to show up to the meeting or you can read about it after
in the logs. :)

See you guys on Tuesday! :)