[theme-reviewers] Tickets

Emil Uzelac emil at uzelac.me
Thu Aug 7 03:52:02 UTC 2014

I think that we should be thinking how to centralize support for authors
and reviewers. Getting together and socialize over IRC is ok, but solves
nothing.

Our main support is this list and we also have make themes too. First one
requires subscription and it is all over the place. Second one is too
messy.

Can we find the way and get this into single location? Imagine FAQ's where
people can get answers for things we keep repeating all the time.
Reorganize and improve guidelines and make better searchability.

We can clean out make themes, or do something like: http://supportpress.com/

I will volunteer big chunk of my time to get this going and done!