[theme-reviewers] Tickets

Emil Uzelac emil at uzelac.me
Wed Aug 6 22:24:46 UTC 2014

Howdy all!

We have 70 tickets that are assigned and nothing much is happening with
them. Can we get this rolling please? (myself included).

If there is no response from the author let's close them up, if the author
does not receive the same from reviewer, please note the ticket and Cc us
the admins. Reasonable time is 7+ some days and not written in stone, your
call.

Weeks of inactivity from both end is way to long, tickets are piling up
like crazy and if we don't act now, it will be hard to clean the mess.

I don't need to mention 100+ new tickets and 44 priority updates.

Thanks,
Emil