[theme-reviewers] Screenshot confirmation

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 12:43:43 UTC 2014

I'm not really seeing the issue in this screenshot that would have it not
be acceptable ... is it the stock images used in the header and post
featured images?

If it is the various screen size displays all being shown in the same
image; technically its not really doing anything wrong as each "frame"
within the screenshot is showing what the author perceives as the default
look of the theme, and since there is still no mechanism in place to show
multiple screenshots for a theme this would be a fair compromise until that
functionality is put in place.

Edward Caissie
aka Cais.