[theme-reviewers] Screenshot.png

Greg Priday greg at siteorigin.com
Mon Aug 4 11:49:47 UTC 2014

Would it be OK for a theme to flesh out a themes default settings
specifically for the WordPress.org previewer?

Something like:

if( strpos( get_site_url(), 'http://wp-themes.com/' ) !== false ) {
   // Add previewer defaults
}

My gut says this wouldn't be OK, so I've never done it. Still could be
useful if used properly though.

I make free WordPress themes
http://siteorigin.com