[theme-reviewers] Weekly meetings?

Jose Castaneda jomcastaneda at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 03:55:54 UTC 2014

I've been thinking about this for the last week or so and wanted to see how
many would be up for this. I've noticed that some of the groups have office
hours, which is amazing because it gives people, and contributors, a chance
to interact a little better and get answers quicker.

What I'm asking at the moment is for times that we are available. I'm not
asking for a crazy amount of time either. An hour out of the week maybe two
tops.

A weekly meeting on the IRC channel ( #wordpress-themes ) to try things
out. So if you're interested then by all means say so and state timezone so
we can get the ball rolling. :)