[theme-reviewers] Ajax based navigation and pagination

Faham Shaikh faham at techacadium.com
Wed Apr 16 05:27:23 UTC 2014

Hello,

I am planning to make a new theme and the complete concept is based on
single page where all the content is displayed.

Now to achieve the required functionality, I plan to make all the different
page content load in a single page including the various blog post which
will have pagination. So can I use ajax to load the page content when
someone clicks on previous or next in the blog part of the page?

--

*Regards*

*Faham Shaikh*