[theme-reviewers] accessibility-ready tag

Joe Dolson design at joedolson.com
Sat Apr 12 17:52:17 UTC 2014

But there are several themes that were approved without ever getting the
keyword, so it's not happening every time.

This was something that Otto had said he was creating. Conversation was
Feb. 10th. Chip requested:

"Would it be possible to have Theme-Trac add a ticket keyword - "
accessibility-ready" - to tickets for Themes that have the "accessibility-
ready" keyword? That would save us the step of having to rely on the
reviewer to add the ticket keyword manually.

Note: the accessibility reviewers will be using a report that currently
relies on the "accessibility-ready" ticket keyword:
https://themes.trac.wordpress.org/report/9"

Otto responded that he'd do it tomorrow, at the time, but I don't know
where it went from there.

Best,
Joe

>>> http://wordpress.org/themes/infinite
>>> http://wordpress.org/themes/nuvioelement-orange
>>> http://wordpress.org/themes/nuviofuturemag-red
>>>
>>> What can we do about themes that were missed in this process? I thought
>>> there was supposed to be some automated keywords added for
>>> accessibility-ready themes, but that doesn't seem to be happening, or at
>>> least not consistently.
>>>
>>> Best,
>>> Joe

>>> --

Joseph Dolson
Accessibility consultant & WordPress developer
http://www.joedolson.com
http://profiles.wordpress.org/joedolson