[theme-reviewers] Closing Tickets and "Bumping" review ticket comments

rabin shrestha sun_ravi90 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 8 04:35:44 UTC 2014

Yeah as Srikanth said, this month it seems it's going to be tough. But I have seen that some theme reveiwers grabbing all the tickets to them selves as soon as the ticket comes in theme updates. Is this allowed? Shouldn't one make a review on one theme then jump into another. I think whether it's theme update or new theme, one should make complete review and then only jump into another ticket instead of grabbing all at once. What do you have to say about this?