[theme-reviewers] GPL and limiting usage

Emil Uzelac emil at uzelac.me
Fri Sep 20 21:01:06 UTC 2013

This is how<http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/query?status=closed&changetime=7+days..&resolution=not-approved&resolution=live&resolution=closed-newer-version-uploaded&groupdesc=1&group=owner&col=id&col=changetime&col=resolution&col=owner&col=reporter&desc=1&order=changetime&report=16&owner=emiluzelac>
you
can start (re)education (sorry no begins)