[theme-reviewers] GPL and limiting usage

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Fri Sep 20 19:47:19 UTC 2013

Akismet's spam-analysis (heuristics, analysis, whatever it does to
determine if a comment is spam or not) is performed on the server. Server
connectivity is required for the Plugin to function.

DMS Pro Plugin has 100% of functionality and code within the distributed
plugin itself. The Plugin can be modified to circumvent API connectivity,
and the Plugin will continue to work as-intended.