[theme-reviewers] GPL and limiting usage

Dane Morgan dane at danemorganmedia.com
Fri Sep 20 19:32:05 UTC 2013

So the code that was moved to a plugin *is* GPL and the keys just grant
api type access between the code and a server side function set. In the
same way that, for instance, akismet. If someone wanted to provide all
of the data they could potentially set up their own server and achieve
similar functionality without keeping a subscription?